Monday, March 30, 2009

JUICE

I AM GOING TO JUST WRITE THIS AND NOT BE SCARED OR HOLD BACK!! WHOEVER READS IT READS IT WHO EVER DOESN'T OKAY GOOD FOR YOU!!

Yes! I can admit it outloud I hang out with the person that broke my heart. The person that has impaired my thoughts and has since led me to be cold and standoff ish. This person he has made me just like every other Keshia Cole singing, Beyonce bumping broken hearted bitter bitch out there. He is like my crack I compared him to Wendys last night. Its easy, fast cheap and yummy in the tummy but Its terriable for the body, breaks you down and makes you fat. Its bad for the heart and jams up your insides!
I can't help it and I don't want to help it. i really enjoy him company if nothing else. I am comfortable around him its easy!! Hes here I'm struggling to discover my purpose here and until I find it I have him to ease the move. I know its a bad idea I'm depending on him too much but I can't help it. I am so SICK AND TIRED of people and their negative attitude about it!!! Be my friends support me till the end! Don't judge me don't try to make me think I'm wrong for friending him.
I know NO ONE wants him to hurt me but he's not even trying to. its a plutonic friendship with nothing more. When i need something he is here thats all I can say. I want him there I don't want to not have him in mylife. I like what we have shared I love his friends his family. and yes I love him i didn't fake it when I said it I meant it! I'm finished with being IN LOVE.... but I have love. I know Im walking a fine line on the fence but just guys stop waiting for me to fail! Smile that I am adjusting to my new city with an old friend who is here to help. I am greatful for him and he appreciates me as well so its fine for us and we owe no one an explaination I just am over the negative vibes with it!

No comments: