Saturday, March 7, 2009

tired

I must say I am adjusting well to the city.... except I feel like I havn't even lived in New YOrk yet. I am always on the go I havn't seen anyone really and Im constantly in my car running somewhere or taking someone somewhere. Now Im back in PA visiting the family in the sticks for the weekend. I just long to be settled to have a job to feel like I have a space to call my own and a life of my own. I had it all. I left it!!! I had everything I ever wanted. Amazing job i loved maybe not my career path but I loved it and I left tmy fabulous friends and my huge house with walkin in closets and a pool. Im not living in NYC on the Lower East Side and Im still not satisfied. WHAT THE HELL IS MY PROBLEM?

I just want to be settled ( m happy with my choice to move)

No comments: