Monday, March 16, 2009

Im a star!!

I am the luckiest girl in the world and I try to make it a point to remind myself that and to let my friends and family know how imparative they are to my everyday well being. I think so much in this mind of mine all the time The wheels are turning random thoughts. Im a Sag baby what can i say DECEMBER 7th wooohooo. But I have been so blessed to have all of the positive energy I have surrounding me all the time I can't express it enough. Today was the first say at the job I shinned I felt the magic I knew it! I took what i had learned through the years and it paid off. Now on my second day Im going to meet the CEO of adidas!!!!!! Its huge and Im a manager so I actually have to talk and be intune with the shit show that needs to occur. Tommorow is my first big chance to make a lasting impression. Im excited Im nervous I want this!! i deserve this!!! IM loosing my mind!! work is a huge part of mylife its always been a positive escape from my reality of life. Sometimes its consumed me in a negative ways but most the times its positive and tommorow is the first time Im going to feel important in this huge company I work for..... eeek

No comments: