Monday, March 30, 2009

dog eat dog

Today I found myself being very selfish with my future and suggesting to my cousin Marla that she do the same. We both work for adidas and both have a love affair with the company strange to others I know. I think it comes with the passion of really living the way that the brand was created to live by. However in these economic times the money situation can play a huge part on your love affair with anything.
There are tough struggles out there for people I am much better off then most and am greatful everyday for my blessings. I feel at times I deserve more because I feel I want and have earned more. I am ashamed to say that I saw the hardship of someone else's world colapsing I saw for myself opportunity. I by no means was throwing anyone under the bus but was sitting like a voulcher ready to scoop up the left overs. What can I say though its corporate America its rough out here in these streets. If I don't play this game properly someone else might beat me to the top! I am getting there by good hard honest work. However, I had to stop myself from seeking a moment of excitment off someone else's hardship. I then encouraged Marla to follow the best financial path that would stimulate her future. I didn't tell her about my greedy excitment its the wrong message to send.

No comments: