Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the saga continues

I love to work I feel lost when I have no job because for me that is scary the parents don't pay the rent and the car the girl pays for all her own. (independence is a drag at times)

The night we left for Panama I checked my voicemail and there it was the message requesting a 2nd interview . One i missed I jumped quickly onto my G1 phone got her email from Vikki and emailed her about the confusion. In Panama I went online once ( 50cents it cost lol) to check to see she hadn't responded. The unfocused unmotivated bad communicative Helen would have not called her back upon my return. Today i stand driven and motivated knocking down doors in my way.

I CALLED!!!!!! I explained I WON!!!!! I recieved a second interview wooohoooo ( for the second time) I know most companies wouldn't have cared! and the second chance at that this is because Im a product of E Manning but Im okay with that. ILL TAKE IT!!! its going down at the end of the week Im nervous Im excited I hope I say the right things!!!!

No comments: