Thursday, March 12, 2009

retraction!!!

My posting yesterday morning was a gloomy reflection of the wrong side of the bed. The day actually went on to posses a great amount of energy and beautiful weather. It took me a little bit to become motivated but once I did I enjoyed a beautiful stroll through the city later meeting up with some Miami friends which is always pleasant. The night ended with a journey to Brooklyn to see my niece the cutest little thing in the world. She was so bubbly and excited she is a little blessing. They say and Tish reminds me all of the time to sit patiently and my time will come. I know its coming I feel it coming and Im so damn excited about it I can't contain myself sometimes. I hope more then anything that when it gets here that it is in deed what I have been longing for. But as I wait patiently I will not await with lazyness I will pursue my destiny! Today I feel like I can take over the WORLD!!!

No comments: