Sunday, March 15, 2009

the tangled webs we weave

If life were like the cartoons guys would represent toxic waste... think about it they are no good! You want to get close and see what it does but you know its a bad idea to get near it. When you do get all mixed up in to it the results are scary sometimes! In the perfect world Walt Disney would have been right on the money but instead we get a mix! Sometimes they are perfect then they flip into the poison you just can't leave alone. I have to say at times the boundries are hard to see because you long for what was the feel the touch of that moment. You know though that its not a good idea and you have to stay away! I know anyway and I have been wearing my protective gear over my heart. Its difficult at times but over all Im happy to be in the game even if i need a little extra protection. Who doesn't??? They asked in sex and the city if you loved someone once like really loved then do you ever get over it???? the answer to the question remains unknown to me as I tread dangerous waters with my past in the present time. Im still searching to the answer not only to that question but to soo many more as well!

No comments: