Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Search Continues

The city looks sad today as its covered in a blanket of thick white fog. The rain washed away the snow last week bringing excitment and hope into peoples worlds. Today the rain brings myself a sluggish day and crappy attitude. The search continues for me to find a job in this concrete jungle where there are litterally thousands of others fighting in the same position. Ive managed to stay positive and happpy until today. I woke up this morning with a chip on my shoulder. My selfishness is saying WTF!!! I moved here for this " great " opportunity that im not recieving leaving my perfect job perfect friends and not so perfect living situation to persue more perfection. So fay NYC is comming up a little short. I am in a great living situation and have good people around me but not working is taking a toll on me. It just has me bored and over thinking. At least if it were summer time and I was bored there are things to do as Im not scared of the cold! The search continues and thats the end of the complaining. Things are really great considering Im unemployed!

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

everything will work out right when it's supposed to. in the meantime, sit tight and explore. have you found out about any networking events? it's not about what you can do, but who you know! thinking of u