Thursday, March 19, 2009

confused as usual

I use to feel at times that I was so confused and so unsure and that everyone around me knew what they wanted. Im glad that NO-ONE seems to be completely certain of their moment or there future. I've struggled lately as I do not have the job I always thought I would have by this point in myself. Come to realize that I'm not even sure what that job is!!

I already did the 9-5 job desk all day computer, same people say after day... sitting around getting fat cause in an office theres nothing to do but work and eat at your desk. The jet company was great but NOT what i ultimatly want right now. I'm blessed with this new opportunity at SLVR that I have been crying and bitching about for over a month now and I got it. The job is soo much work and I don't get paid what I should be getting paid. But Im starting to feel like thats life. I really want this job to work because I feel like it might be my spot! The small staff is great all 3 others ahaha. The free clothes are great always! The hours are simple 10:30-7:30! I'm a manager always a plus.

I just don't know if managing a retail store is what I really want for myself. But this is paying the millions of dollars in bills I owe for that education i recieved! The one Im using well sort of using

No comments: