Sunday, March 15, 2009

work work work

I arrived the 13th of Feb on the 14th of March I had not one but 2 jobs both part time Im the Key Manager at SLVR and a shop associate at Equinox! Im really excited about both jobs they both offer somethhing totally different then the other which is great! But i hope I didn't take on more then I want to handle as I often have in the past. Im always fixed on the idea of $$$$ and benefits oof a job Im always working and these 2 jobs don't offer and cash money which is going to be hard to get use to. I really wanna bartend again for the summer time and make that cheddar!!! But in anyevent Im pleased to have some jobs as most people are struggling to get any!

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

Congratulations! I hung out with Kea on Sat night at SBE's and she said she missed you and that you had gotten the jobs. I knew you would. Everything is going to fall into place, but you have to keep your eyes open! Ever considered radio? Then you can play my music!!! Miss yoU!