Wednesday, March 4, 2009

day in the life

I woke up today at a cool 11 am... I had to fight myself to stay in bed since I have nothing to do outside the house and don't have my car here anyway. Its only 12:43 and i feel pretty accomplished.
The day started out at 40 Degrees which is great compared to last nights low of 13. I was inside hiding with my feet on the heater. Today Im more comfortable roaming the empty house just me and the dog. The phone was rining all morning so I finally answered. Of course it was for me and it was my student loans Im currently defaulting on. I am making a small payment to defer them for 6 months. ( 1 check off my list of things to do) Next phone call was my car company I didn't pay before my trip to Panama they wanted it NOW! i paid ( check #2) I checked my bank account balance to be very displeased with the amount I have and I freaked out a little bit since Im still not working But im going to be okay! ( positive thoughts positive future)
Phone call #3 was KEA!!!! I love my chats with her. Its like writing a movie or a book. The conversations are filled with positive and negative but seem so delightful everytime. Talking to her envokes my inner creative spirit. I almost feel like I can paint or draw when Im talking to her since my imagination runs wild. The thing is we talk about real and important subjects exchange dramas and sagas. i really miss her and her hugs. Shes a great person and i wish I was around her right now to help her escape her reality. Our worlds are so different when they collide its always an adventure! She's comming to New York in MAY!!!!! woohooo

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

kea...nyc...may!?? diablo i need to make a trip