Thursday, March 12, 2009

taking over the world

My status today was Im ready to take over the world! My thought of world domination was fueled by the energy of my 2nd interview with SLVR! Today at 4 it went down in Soho... The process lasted a grueling 45 minutes and was mostly positive. I was scared the whole time remembering the things Eirelan had coached me on. I was seated with 2 gentleman one Dean a few years my senior and Mike the German power house of the adidas brand! They asked me all of the usual questions strengths... communication...weaknesses...taking on more then I can handle..... Asking me about my visual merchandising and training experiences. AHHHH the interview lasted a lifetime and all I kept thinking about was I hope this is the job to fuel my career.
They eneded the inerview by telling me they had only a part time sales position with a low pay rate I was honest said I wanted the job but the Pay was terriable.I went home very upset wondering why I had put all my eggs in 1 basket. What was I thinking this isn't the job for me... this isn't what i spent 5 years in college to work as. I might as well have stayed in Miami for that job...... My honesty later paid off ( the questions still on remain and will work out for me I know they will)

I GOT OFFERED THE JOB... Not the exact full time position I was looking for ( those dont exist in todays economy) But I got offered more money and a better position. I shined I executed I CONQURED!!! I start Monday as a part time Key and Im really pleased just to have a job in these tough times seems like an honor. Now Im gonna go in on them and work my little ass off till Im at the TOP!!!

No comments: