Saturday, April 25, 2009

happiness

YES!!! The weather was magical today the temp was a fabulous 85 ahhhhh just what the doctor ordered. Now mother nature lets keep it that way. (thank you)

This morning my friend Jennifer asked me a question she asked," how is it Helenas with all the bad and rough shit you got goin on in your life you still remain to be so happy and smile everyday?"

I simply remarked I am blessed. I truly am I have so many great amazing things to smile about. I may be dealing with a cracked heart ( its not broken) But my friends are right here to guide me through it. They listen they advise and they wipe my tears when they fall from my face. I do not feel as though I am wearing a mask to hide my pride. When I smile my big proud smile I am radiant! I do not have the easiest life in the world but I do compared to most. I am dedicated and motivated. I am fabulous and I am in good company!

(I learned from Tish) I do not know who I am yet But I know who I'm not! As we walk through the life journey it is a mystery. We are all filled with mystery and some of it will always remain a mystery. I just smile everyday since my path is the yellow brick road and I am not ever walking it alone!

No comments: