Tuesday, April 21, 2009

day in the life

My NYC life is so simple right now.. I haven't too much to do really I work and that is really it. Its still a little chilly outside and plus Im financially not able to enjoy NYC just yet.... Today was my day off I didn't drive home. I feel a tad bit guilty about not going to see the family but i wanted a DAY OFF. I chilled woke up early went to the Brooklyn Library. I was over whelmed and some guy hit on me while I was in sweat pants called me beautiful so I guess that was nice.
After my roomie made me pancakes then I took a nap for a few hours ahhhhhhh peacefulness for once. When I awoke we went back to Brooklyn and went shopping at Target where we got some house things then visited Angie and Errol. Came home ate again and now Im here!
Ahhhh peaceful day with myself just what I needed after all this being sick and stressing about work.

No comments: