Wednesday, April 29, 2009

on the money

Anxiety could get the Best of you, Its important to remember your fears are imaginary. They are based on the assumption that only bad things will happen. By adopting a more positive attitude you'll attract the love, luck and money you desire. Signing up for a course could be one of the smartest tings you'll do all month. People will see you have a hidden talent for playing music, fixing gadgets or mastering complicated concepts.

This was my horoscope today. Lately they have been right on the money. This one on the right path

I have been super nervous about my financial situation as my phone rings every morning at 8:18 am and its Sallie Mae asking for part of the 50K i borrowed for college. No I don't have more then I paid yesterday!! Please take a number and wait in line till I call you back with some dollars! I've been paying her what I can when I can... Be patient I'll be paying you for the next 15 years!!!!

Today my concerns were slightly solved I got hired at adidas Originals again at a higher rate then SLVR. So I am excited but hope that I did not exhaust my adidas connection too early as the other mysterious job I have yet to disclose called me back today for the phone interview. I am awaiting my background check ( please don't ask Sallie Mae about me) and after the check is the offer... then I sign on the line!!!!!

I've really got my fingers crossed I am pleased with my adidas pay increase but I'm looking more long term salaried here at the other position. But I have been sitting positive and I have been awaiting and my every prayer has been answered lately!!

As for the signing up for a school course not just yet I can't afford the 5 years I just finished. But I have been looking into taking spanish lessons. ( its about time)

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

just go hang out in washington heights. you'll learn all the spanish you need. just kidding.

everything will work out. stay positive and keep grinding. The universe will take care of the rest.