Wednesday, April 1, 2009

fashion victim

I am at a loss right now.....

I am preparing for spring in New York I am also preparing for summer. this means I can finally enjoy getting dressed!!! The only problem is I can't seem to pick a style... I can't decide how I should be dressing...... ( i suppose actually using my equinox membership is the first step)

The idea of dressing like Carrie from Sex & the City was out when Cab fair was raised after 1950! There is no way I can wear heels everywhere and take the train. More so since I will fall down the steps.

I can't give up my sneakers and boy shorts its not gonna happen!!! I like color and I love to wears heels and dresses as much as I love sneakers and tees!!! But damn I can't wear sandals around this dirty ass city! and Well heels for pleasure as we discussed are out....

I need some SUGGESTIONS!!! I am tired of looking like I am 16 years old I'm 24 and yes I do have a sense of style but I love to be comfortable!!!! I will keep searching

Hedi Klum said you should never look like you tried to hard even if you did! I don't want to try to hard but I want to look like I DID!

No comments: