Friday, April 3, 2009

Errol

I had the most enlightening convo this evening with Errol ( my sisters man) and I have to say he not only opened my mind up to myself but took it to another level with how I feel about him and HE took it to another level with his relationship With Angie and I approve.

The man is about to be on blast here but he will be okay;
The man sent her an email explaining the reasons that he loved her and he listed them after proclaiming I don't love you because I have to I love you because of you and I choose too...
He loves her because she is strong, independent, a great mother, an amazing friend, he can be his self around her, she makes him smile, shes a student, hard working, has a HUGE heart, isn't afraid to be her and roll solo... he said it wasn't just because of the baby that he loves her. That he really loves her for her...

The opening sentence brought tears to my eyes i boohooed like a bitch i read it twice. He had no idea i read it when he was offering me advice reminding me of my exuberant energy I should not be wasting on anyone. I listened tonight I listened good and hard. i hear the words and now I will live them. maybe I really am learning

No comments: