Thursday, April 16, 2009

adult hood continues

Well I got the job I had prayed and prayed for! I worked hard for it I deserved it but now that I have it is NOTHING like what I expected or that I want in my life!!!! The job isn't taking me to the next level in any way. I am not learning anything new I am not advancing my career and well the money on top of that isn't even that good!
Money aside though there are not many positives at this job yeah the staff is great the hours are pretty good and I got free clothes but seriously No water cooler, no microwave, no breaks and NO ROOM FOR GROWTH now hours getting cut...... why did they open this store if they didn't want anyone to work for them????

what do i want to do with my life I'm 24 still in my rebirth and now my career path needs a makeover

No comments: