Friday, January 23, 2009

what a blessing

Today I woke up feeling like 500K not a Million bucks but 500K!! Wed night at the Martini Bar did me in! I had a wonderful time with Erika and Money which I always do! I love those girls. Everyone else bailed out as usual! its okay though I know not everyone has time to get as plaster and spend the entire next day feeling it! Ouch but it was worth it! So after my fabulous roommates and homeboi all aided me back to health today I was feeling the magic!! I sent out an uplifting text to spread the joy and everyone was feeling it! adidas went great I was a superstar in my few short hours! and then finishing the day slaving at the Mohgany grill well lets just say the pay out was well worth it! all and all I had a fabulous one! Not to mention my new amazing hair cut prolly gives me a pep in my step!!! damn Im a lucky one
MUAH!

No comments: