Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MOVE

It makes me smile knowing that everyone is on the forward track and sticking tight to the plans they made. The girls have returned and the sun is shinning bright on the plastic city. Sometimes I get nervous about my big move and most of the time I just can't wait. Everyday everyone brings it up and have mostly negative responses!!! Please just be excited and motive me for my new journey!! My boss has been a huge aide in the job search I don't think I can thank her enough for her patience and dedicated effort.
IM READY!!!!! I will miss all of my friends and the routine we have created together but Im so ready to explore some new turf! EzE is back and ready for the CHI!! her eyes light up everytime we discusss our moves and Im glad someone else can feel my everythought!!!

No comments: