Monday, January 19, 2009

even if you never show it

today in my hang with Kea she asked me how I felt initially about the move and I shared my thoughts on all angles of the move. Including the bom bom bom Joseph thoughts. aka Juice Hollar! So many of my friends continually think that he is even in the running as a reason for me to travel to the big apple. I am sorry to disappoint the spectators but not he is not. Yes he will live there and yes the city is big enough for the two of us! But that is my past that was what once was and is not what will be! It is the truth from deep in my body cavity! I AM PAST THAT portion of my life and then Kea shared that it is important to face our greatest fear! If for nothing more then growth! and well that where I am growing through the cracks like a tree in Brooklyn!

No comments: