Sunday, January 18, 2009

sunday

Its a fabulous sunday evening...Im sick AGAIN!!! hating this my head is heavy my throat hurts!!! GRRRRRR ive been taking care of my body why am I sick??? despite that I have to say one of my favorite days of he week is Sunday I get to have my roomies under one roof and football brings us all together. We may not watch the games the same but we are all here feasting together and just enjoying our company! The raiders never had a shot the cowboys went down quick and the giants lost it in the end but we still all gather together and watch the games with equal enthusiam!! I love the family enviroment we all have together and when everyone comes to the house to Bbq and watch with us! I know I know Im a corn ball but Im so blessed with my friends and family and love these boogers!!! MUAH

No comments: