Sunday, January 18, 2009

my worlds crashed

Ive been pretty good at seperating my work life from my home life! Although I am completly in love with both my home life and my work life. Mainly it seprates due to the distance between the beach and North Miami but working at the Aventura store this past week the worlds crashed in a way I never deemed possible! Turns out my friend cuts your hair whos best friends with the guy that manages you where a boy im interested in works at. Thats enough said but I have to say I never would have made such a juvenile decision this late in my life on purpose. I just was so unaware that certain people had any ties together! But its okay Im 24 I can totally own my feelings and I intend upon owning them fearlessly. This is what makes life so ironic

No comments: