Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jet Ski action!

Well Sunday turned out to be an amazing day!!! I woke up cranky and decided to grab a couple smoothies and go to the beach and meet up with Diego! I have to say I was surprised to see his family sitting there but afterall it was sunday! The day rocked Football then the JET SKI action came Anthony showed up and we took 3 of the skiis and started jumping the waves behind the boats! I was totally fearless like a 12 year old boy just all up in the action! I really had a blast the water wasn't even cold at all even though it is Jan. and at home it was 22 degrees outside ( perk of Miami i will miss). But damn my body has been sore for 2 days from that amazing afternoon. Ive been moving around like an old lady bruised all up and down the legs but man it was worth it.
The night ended at the SES Newport Pool party!! Rockin good time! I must say the Miamibarblog throws a great party. We arrived late and missed many of the festivities but the comedy had just begun. Everyone was drunk painted and the slipping all over the place! Seemed like a success to me!

all that bitching and i had a wonderful day