Wednesday, January 14, 2009

not ready for the cold

I just decided to make the biggest move in the dead of winter. And my silly self has refused to believe its going to still be cold when I arrive thus I have bought one jacket and a hoody and contunually purchase open toe heels!!! I dont think Ive accepted that the cold weather will be upon me very shortly! But I have to admit I am loving this Miami weather and like anything else you appreacite more towards the end.
Miami has been my home for the past 5 years!! I have my friends and some family here and now Im ready to hit the I95 north and give it all up! I get nervous sometimes about loosing touch and not having a regualar routine but I can't be scared. There are times here I feel like I have nothing to do and I know lots of people ( doesn't help Im always broke)! So, I need to stop being a sissy its time to shape up ( litterally) and get ready to head north! I can always migrate like the birds and Im not afraid of losing friends I personally do a great job of chasing them down. I stalk all of them via myspace, facebook texts phone calls. Maybe not everyone everyday but I do a damn good job of trying!

No comments: