Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 baby!!!

So its finally here we have all been awaiting the new year! Why though? why do we need to await a NEW year for a NEW begining??? Tonight at poety someone said please don't have resolutions have a plan! I thought it was the truth well spoken! We all constantly make excuses for out laziness Im afraid to admit I'm the worst. Any excuse to not work out or eat properly go to the bank and so forth Im in. So this year Im creating a plan;
  1. Move out of Miami and not feel like Im missing anything
  2. Learn to speak spanish (quickly Panama is in a few weeks)
  3. make it to puerto rico at least once for a family trip
  4. read a few books one of them about Puerto Rico and learn more about my culture
  5. write and express my thoughts on paper and out loud to people
  6. Remind everyone how import they are
  7. Be more involved with my family
  8. READ MORE LEARN MORE the world is big and busy be more intune
  9. Be healthy and active start working out and eating properly
  10. Id like to start yoga again
  11. maybe take a dance class
  12. Figure out what school I want to get my masters at
  13. give more to charity stop hording things ill never wear again or grew out of
  14. Pay my bills better IE school loans

Those are a few things I need to spend the next few months working on. You need to lay the foundation before you build the house. stay tune for more of my plan. 2008 was a rough year started with a broken foot but I prevailed as usual! discover that some of my strengths are weakness that were holding me back. IM ready to unleash now. I got my degree took a few months off from thr corporate life just relaxed in the sun and now Im a little more ready to go in for the real thing. I know there are always going to be ups and downs it doesn't matter if its 2008 or 2009 or 10! BE INCHARGE OF YOUR LIFE AND THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE

No comments: