Wednesday, January 14, 2009

fingers crossed

last night i worked an over night at the store with my favorite leading lady E! I really love my boss so much. Its safe to say we all have a great deal of respect for her since she instills the fear of god in anyone who is late! Im going to miss that store so much when its all in the past but im so greatful shes been helping me with my future!!! She hasn't sent my resume out for me yet shes still making changes... SO OUR FINGERS are still crossed on the job!
IM going to be positive about this job It should be mine, Im great at what I do .I can manage just fine people listen to me and respond well, I would be like a mini E if you will..... Im passionate about doing well at this and im committed to work... GIVE ME THE JOB!!!! I know I deserve it I have put in two years with this company awaiting my opportunity to grow this is MY STORE!!!! ( sorry my nervousness makes me a lil crazy) and to answer you Tish I think the clothes are going to be the style you have been seeking.... that more sleek grown and sexy look.... but clothes that make sense to wear everyday. It too is hard for me to trade in my top tens and metro attitudes for high heels on a regular basis. But Im ready for a major swagga swap when I get the to big apple!

No comments: