Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ninja

I like to play this game with people and I call it  what would you and why... We ask each other silly fantasy questions and answer why you made your decision. It always fun to answer one of my favorite questions is if you could drive a car in a shape of your choice or design what would it be? My answer is an open toe high heel!! The open toe is convertible!! heheheh and my other question I love is what do you wish your secret hidden talent was......
I wish I could breakdance !!! Ive always been so amazed by it since I was younger so I would love to be able to do a headspin or at least a windmill!!! It is a close dream since my friends break and try to teach me but my other secret fantasy is that I was a ninja! I would suit up and do flips off of objects and be extra stealthy!!! My imagination soars as I plot ways to sneak attack my co-works in the fish bowl....... Imagination is meant to wonder


What would your secret talent be????

No comments: