Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

NOrmally I love Sundays Its the day my roommates nad I call family day and after they get out of church we all have a BBQ watch football and hang well this is our last Sunday as roommates and now no one is even speaking. Aren't we past this childish game of being cranky that someone woke you up at 4 in the morning. We have 5 days left together its been occuring for a year and now you want to complain and be miserable about it. Really leaves me very distrought as I had big plans for today and now everyone is being stupid. The funny part is I had nothing to do with the 4 in the morning occurance but its affecting me! Oh well Im just being sassy today cause Im not getting my way and Im emotional about everyone going their seperate ways. SOrry o cry about it just had to get it off my chest since no one is around
!

No comments: