Friday, January 23, 2009

4 to 1

its almost the end I have 4 days to finish packing the past 5 years of my life and this place is starting to look empty!! Rob and Feet already have furnished their place and hes got almost everything out of here! Money is awaiting with Q for the last moment Ive shipped boxes but DAMN i have so many things! I have discovered things that I do not know why I still have them. A key ring with keys to Jetnetwork and to the apartment I had a brief stay at with my former heartbreaker! Why did I have these why did I find them? garbage they are as I leave behind all tha negative energy and progress forward. All these pictures of past years people Ill never speak to again decorating my walls! again what for? My closet!! well lets just say I have donated a wardrobe to someone else at this point! Damn did I really need it all or did I keep it cause I had this fabulous huge ass closet??? either way it doesn't fit the new swag and the city I'm going for so off it goes! But damn I can say Im not gonna miss the toilet paper wars! or am I????
Packing all this up brings crazy thoughts to my head about what the hell was I thinking and other thoughts of damn Ive had sooo much fun and truly accomplished so much! Im going to miss this house and this hood! Its insane how im going back home but this feels like Im leaving home. They say home is where the heart it not just your shoes but Then my heart is pretty tore! This week I have to say good bye to some very close friends and let them venture off in their own positive directions! ahhhhhhh


sorry Im always yapping about my move but im so into it!!! It consumes me! and I think its wonderful!!!!

No comments: