Tuesday, July 28, 2009

first time for everything

Please give me the strength to keep moving forward... please guide me through my insecurities and keep me humble.... As time passes and confusion continues don't stop with the signs the little ones the luminous ones.. the confusing or the straight forward...... Change is a challenge one that is not easy and comes from deep within sometimes. Continue to remind me I can do it and I am whatever I create for myself..... although the road to here as been quick with sharp turns I haven't fallen off the path!! I may have been sidetracked but I keep pushing forward and discovering inspiration through many outlets. I will not give up I promise.... I will use my resources, my courage and my surroundings to achieve more then I thought possible.... Please just help me to discover the next step as I am the utmost grateful for what I have received till now I will show my gratitude by striving for more!!!

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

access granted.

now your job is to be open to life. :-)