Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The latest

Yeah yeah yeah so I'm a bit sensitive and yes i really care about my relationships with people. I just had a fabulous weekend in CT with my homies. It's always soo nice to go see Rob-E's family they are the all American perfect family. His Mom made us Breakfast and her and his father BBQ'd for us. We all played wiffle ball, football and even bachi in the back yard!
The Pool party was a huge success the day before it was nice seeing how Rob grew up and meeting more people in his life. He's always been an awesome friend and his weekend escapes to CT always prove that. Some times it is a little difficult as Juice is his bff and that poisonous dude and I never can get it correct. BUT for the first time in a long time we really got along just as friends. It was really nice I miss those days of no pressure and not wanting to kill each other. (Of course there were times when i wanted to kill him !!) OVERALL the trip was an awesome little escape!

I am still dealing with trouble on the friend front with the other Miami natives. :(

No comments: