Sunday, July 26, 2009

Six Flags fun

Yesterday was awesome!!! I went to Six Flags with the guy I've been dating and we had a blast!! I have no say we were really both leaning away from each other and haven't hung out in a hot minute. So initially when we were still going to six flags together I thought it was gonna be wack. BUT! I had an awesome time with him! We rode the rides, played the games we ate we talked it was all and all a great day! I was a fat ass though all i wanted to do was eat and eat! Quiznos after the park ( his idea my favorite spot) was the perfect ending to a perfect day!

Now I'm sore from my Run and the millions of miles we walked yesterday and today is YANKEE DAY!!!

My dad my Bro & his chick are all going to the YANKEE GAME!! I can't wait they should be here in an hour!! wooohoooo Today is gonna be great!

I've been loving this weekend

No comments: