Thursday, July 9, 2009

Greatful

Living in Miami for the years I lived there was the greatest choice I ever made in life! I lived i learned I loved and most importantly I learned to love. I appreciate so many things in life since I have known what its like to have no one but yourself around. I learned to love my family to the fullest out there. I spent 9 months writing my brother letters and crying on the other side of the glass. Dealing with that from 1500 miles away wasn't easy. Now I get to celebrate with him all the time when I go to Milford and hold him and hug him yell at him and smile with him.
No I can't wait to see my mom and hug her and hold her scream at her and remind her how much i love her! I love going to Milford and chatting with the family. I am lazy and enjoying the city so i don't get up there every week. But I can't wait to get up there this week end ahhhhh

I LOVE MILFORD!!!