Tuesday, July 28, 2009

the weekend continued

Monday made a three day weekend for me and it also marked yet another memorable day for me. Randomly explored NYC with Joseph and Ozzy it was sooo fun!! We did random touristy stuff and just went to different Steve Maddens in which I got a pair I was in love with for only $19.99 they were originally $130!!!! wooohooooo

We went to pollos job racked up on some belts then hit it over to M&M world. That place is like an amusement park and OMG they don't get mad if you eat the M&Ms!!! Then we hit it over to the biggest toy store in the world!!! The evening ended with dinner at my house cooked by yours truly!

We had pasta its fast and cheap but it was extra tasty!!!

How did I ever get soo lucky to enjoy such an amazing weekend. & as for my hang time with Juice it was like old times old old times. Before the butterflies flew into my stomach, before the smile sent chills down my back. It was great it really was

No comments: