Thursday, July 16, 2009

im down

im feeling some pain today its been going on for a while and now Im starting to check my feelings in at the front desk. I know Im over whelming as a person and i come on strong sometimes and i know that there are times when i dont think before I speak and i wear my thoughts on my sleeve but i never want to hurt anyone. My honesty at times comes off rude I know.
Im just sick and tired of people i love in my life just thrashing me in different ways. I dunno im rambling Im hurt bottom line I don't wanna spill my heart right now im gonna lay down and think about this with some noodles. :(

but is it me? am i do something wrong as a friend or a person? I guess all this time I thought i was being honest and genuine I was the only one.. certain people didn't feel the need to reciprocate. I have no need for people to treat me the way i treat them. I know we are all different and not everyone has the same time and energy I have. BUt JUST BE HONEST WITH ME. take 5 seconds to text me or to call me. have some consideration. and in regards to people from the past Ive been open to reconnecting and well if you take the offer great or make one awesome. But im not chasing nope can't do it!

i dunno i dunno

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

your real friends will always be down for you, no matter how many times you put your foot in your mouth. what a relief!

it's a good thing to find out who really isn't your friend as soon as possible even though it hurts like hell. better to find out now than when you really need them.

i remember once a guy i was talking to told me i talked too much and that really hurt my feelings. it made me doubt if people were actually interested in what i had to say. one of my best friends told me, "That's what makes you who are you. One day you're gonna meet someone who really gets you. So fuck that guy."

Same goes with friends. They're gonna love you for you and you should never have to be something you're not or second guess yourself ... because that's part of your charm.

miss you! can't wait to see you in Aug