Friday, July 3, 2009

strickly for LATI

Home girl I want you to know something. I believe in you and I see how determined you have been through every story, bog, text or email. Conversation through conversation you have constantly showed and explained to me ways you have pushed your self to new heights and offered great advice about it.
Although we are no longer at the same job or even in the same city I still feel like I know whats up with you. Its crazy since our friendship came quickly and my departure came soon after. Yet, I have felt close to you via blogs and advice that you too have helped me push open within myself. Infact had you not suggested this trusty blog site I would not be communicating the way I do nor would I feel as close to you. So this is a prime example. I"M POSTING THIS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

THERE IS A MUSIC VIDEO COMING YOUR WAY by Latisha so be prepared world!!!!

I know your going to be awesome and look amazing I wish I was around to offer some assistance but the only thing I can do is offer some good positive vibes and advice. Stay true to the Latisha way of doing things it has never failed you in the past and will launch you closer to your ultimate success. Ask Kea for help advice or good vibes as well she proves to constantly be a source of positivity and great direction. Your a sexy bitch so rock the hell up out that shit son! and oh yeah feel free to come to NYC to shoot I always have a spot for you to crash!



ps please tell me how to go to college for free. I need a masters or a class or something I'm slacking up here just boo timin :)

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

awwwwww ... thank u so much. ur encouragement and confidence mean so much to me. I am glad that you are a part of my life, even if u are faraway. I'm very proud that you are discovering your voice in blogging and hope that you will keep it up. I miss you!