Friday, July 3, 2009

realness at its finest

let me bust this down real quick cause I am really hurt and I don't care who thinks I'm sensitive over reacting or keeping it real. THIS IS ME and how i feel if you don't like it don't read it!

I went to Miami! Yes the trip was quick it was brief it was a blast it was a pain in the ass and I rolled deep. Reality is that people like to chill with me so anytime I roll to Miami it's gonna be with at least one other person. When I get to Miami I'll never have more then 4 or 5 days to fit all the people I met over 6 years time. So I apologize if people felt hurt that I didn't make enough time for them or prove to show enough effort to hang out with them. I am only 1 person and I am only human. And not for anything but sometime I think people forget there are things I would like to do too!

I'm quick to help someone or do what someone else wants to do. I prove this time and time again. I read every email, every text, listen to every problem. I have attend break dancing events, bachatta parties, punk rock evenings, hung out with people kids and visited their jobs. NOW many of my friends do all of those things for me. My life is by no means a one way street. BUT BUT yes there I times when I am selfish and want things to go MY WAY. There are many times when people do not want to attend events that I like or want to do So I ignore it.

But I am always ALWAYS grateful and thankful FOR EVERYTHING MY FRIENDS do for both me and my extended friends and family. SO for anyone to ever feel like I was not grateful or that I took advantage is crap.
Further more if and when someone has an issue with me I have continually expressed how important it is to tell me. If you don't tell me how can i fix it????? I don't have a crystal ball and sometimes I really don't know when im acting up. Help a sista out and tell her.

FURTHER MORE i would like to apologize to anyone that felt offended during my MIAMI stay but from the bottom of my heart the trip was too fast too quick and too al over the place. I love and adore my life and friends from Miami but give a sista a break! I am human and I have feelings and we all know that I am sensitive and emotional. So if you guys choose not to answer my calls or return messages that's fine. I tried I failed thanks for everything. I'm sorry for anyone who felt that way it hurts my heart. I'm out on this

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

these are the breaks for long distance friendships. everytime i go back home to visit family, one of them gets their feelings hurt. at the end of the day, u do the best you can and you keep it moving.