Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friday night

Update Friday night was rough!! I dunno what the hell came over me but i was feeling a bit emotional ( as per usual these days)!! I got home from work and I just grabbed Pollos I pod and started running!! Its been a long time since I ran! i was like Forrest I couldn't stop. In fact I ran to Brooklyn and back!!! I finally made it over the Brooklyn Bridge. I did it all by myself too!! I stopped to enjoy the bridge and read some of the literature. Come to find out the man that originally started the bridge died and his son took over the project. Then when he became ill and could no longer visit the site HIS WIFE finished the project!! ( Strong women in 1887!! That's what i like to hear)

Running the bridge at 11 pm in a frenzy of anger and confusion was just what I needed to do. I cleared my head I checked something off my NYC list and I got locked outta the house. That was too funny!!

My cab driver that evening was great his views on life were one in the same as mine! reminding me that other people think and share the same ideals and thoughts I have. So all this questioning I've been doing lately was all for nothing. I'm not nuts issues only come from miscommunication. The cab driver thought he was having a regular conversation little did he know he was reconfirming my thoughts! Thanks Cabby!

No comments: