Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NYC update!!

The city life ahhhhhh!!!!

So the apt is coming along the 3rd roomie is moving out tomorrow so that means a bigger room for me YEA!! Honestly work is kicking my ass who the hell would have thought that working a retail job would be so demanding!!!??? I have to say I am still searching for something that is more fulfilling but this for now is keeping gas in my car, food on my table and nourishing the part of me that stays humble and grateful to be employed in this world! ( yeah yeah i like run on sentences!!) looking forward to this weekend a ton of people will be in NYC this weekend and I need a good visit from my Miami homies. Hopefully they bring all that warm sun shinny weather!! Can't wait for Thursday to be off and just wear my new cowboy boots!!! going to be smiling because I am in charge of my life and safely tucked in my Manhattan apartment living the dream!!

No comments: