Sunday, August 16, 2009

involved

I am actively going to be part of Iraria setting up her new women's group
I am looking for a Spanish class to take
I am still exploring new options for my future as far as schooling
Sallie Mae and I are going to be back on track after tomorrow
I miss my Mommy a great deal and can't wait to hug her
Racheal Ray & I have a new found love affair my cooking has stepped its game up
Today I didn't get tan at the beach :(
Victor was right I do be feelin myself and I am not gonna stop!!
While at work I am going to continue to strive to be the best!!!
Kea is coming up and I am really looking forward to a month of exploration and new discoveries of the north east!!!
Money still hasn't called and shes been in NJ for 3 days :(
I am anxiously awaiting the video from T La C
I'm gonna start working out again

No comments: