Wednesday, August 12, 2009

blonde

Kourtney is my favorite but I am LOVING KIMS BLONDE!!!! I am feeling a little daring. Kea of course pointed out to me why is it that when we are challanged to change our hair is the first to suffer? Reggie broke her heart she changed her look.... I do the same I am not fearless however last month mine was long and black this month I am chopped up with Bangs and exploring for a new color. Change is not something I am good at but as time passes it becomes easier to change hair color, cities, jobs friends and change the way people treat me! I am an advocate for change and I demand respect for everyone from everyone starting with myself! So whether it is some fabulous rich socialite dealing with change , a chesse loving princess or one of my stunning ladies I want everyone to step to changing more then just their hair color but how they are respected by those in their air!

No comments: