Thursday, August 20, 2009

The big picture

WOW! finally Money and i fixed the friend situation after seriously 2 months. its insane how 2 people look at the picture completely different and are best friends. But that's what makes us best friends. I adore her and her open minded thought process and I hope that she loves my honesty. We discussed it all the whole email our friendship. its all on the table now. Nothing in the dark I put it all out there ( of course i cried Imma sap) it just felt amazing to hug her and know everything is better.
It was breaking my heart to feel that she felt negative anything about our friendship. Good communication and and open mind can go along way. No one had to say I'm sorry we both spoke our piece and understood the other one. I don't wanna go through this with her or anyone ever again. i value my friendships with all of them. It hurt terribly and now the wound is mended. no More torture in thinking what she is thinking. No more pain in not calling my bff to tell her about my day! ahhh the good life!!!

its crazy how you can see the same situation so intensely different!!! It feels good to have the universe back in line!

No comments: