Tuesday, August 4, 2009

please help

my school loans are coming in from all directions!!! I really took out that much money for the degree i don't use???? OMG!! I am sufficating in debt over that "education" i recieved and now i got a letter from another company I did not even know I owed :( i'm really freaking out over this... How in the world do they want me to pay all of this off and still eat????

Obama if your out there CALL ME!!! I need your help

I am so serious this is out of control !!! ahhhhh I want to go back to school and I will never ever be done paying for the first round ! I can't even afford to file an application :(

I'm still smiling though At least i have a degree

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

if u do end up going back to school, you can put your loans on hold the duration of your studies, so don't worry. is there anyway to consolidate the debt and make one payment? i am sure there is a way to do that. makes it easier on you and it's more effective because of interest rates.

do you have a monthly budget made out?

we'll talk soon. don't worry. everything's gonna be alright.