Saturday, May 2, 2009

work work work

My universe is still riding high on cloud nine!! Things are really on the up and up with the work situation. ( still awaiting my background check for my last interview) But in the mean time while I finish out my last few days at SLVR I am working hard to get things in order before I work down the block at the factory aka Originals!

Its going to be intense to be there its always wild and crazy. I am sure I will fit right in but I am still slightly hesitant as my Miami experience was so wonderful and perhaps a jaded idea of a work place. It is as though the fish bowl is a mythological space in time. Its to perfect flowing for it to be real life.

Anyway lots of people are going to be in New York this weekend wooohoo Anthony, Lambert and Carla I CAN"T WAIT to get outta work!!!!

No comments: