Friday, May 8, 2009

fashion foe

This bothers me a little bit YOU ARE NOT A FASHIONISTA if your a LABEL WHORE!!!

Fashion comes from what makes you feel comfortable, confident and radiant!! You can be amazingly dressed with a shirt from target! Walking around I see people carrying their expensive bags and shoes that look like their feet kill! This does not make you a fashionista! Being fashion savvy is about putting together something that is attractive and tasteful. I have been searching for my new style and feel like it needs to be more "grown". Working @ adidas I can't just give up my kicks clearly that's my uniform. But I do get it poppin after hours. & yes my style includes my sneakers... I'm still slowly finding pieces that will work into my new wardrobe but I'm not following a specific category. I'm going for great fit and style that makes me strut the sidewalks!!

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

what are you going to do with all of those kicks?!?!?! omg.