Thursday, May 28, 2009

Money has arrived

Money is what I call Kerry! I thugged her out a little bit ahaha and besides then I'll always have money in the bank. But she's visiting her family in NJ and we made the trip to NYC and she came to see my pad and life here. I'm so happy to see her and hang we just sat around talking.
We started the day by grabbing some Blue Moons at a bar in NJ with a Spinach Dip. My favorite little appetizer!! We toured her house and her town where she grew up it was soo cute.
Then we came back to the city toured my new town and headed out to grab some Mexican food. I am obsessed with guacamole so we went to my usual spot. The whole day was so peaceful and all we did was reminisce about the good old days.

I love looking back with my friends cause they remember so much!! Money and I have been through a lot together much like my other friends and I look back and smile. We have been on trips and adventures then other days just laid around. I adore my friends and memories, it saddens me when they want me to move back because as much as I miss the Miami years chapter. In my book that city is closed, now I'm moving forward here with all of them a phone call or text message away.

No comments: