Wednesday, May 20, 2009

end of my sentence

Okay so I haven't blogged in a hot minute about anything to emotional or sappy! I've been pretty much straight forward with my moving forward. During which time I have been blocking the negative feels... but once in a bit my end of the sentence comes and everything falls on me like a ton of bricks.... So its that time! Yes I am sad about the situation that I lost a bond with him. yes it pains me deeply that we don't speak... yes its my fault I screamed those mean somewhat truthful emotions out loud.... YES I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE!!!!
Tonight sitting there in his house with his friend I could barley fork down my amazing pollo lo main! I lost my appetite!! I just wanted to turn around give him a hug and barry the hatchet! that didn't happen. It was miserable uncomfortable and well the only we shared conversation about was the yanks and the weather. We never looked at each other and we never directed conversation at each other. It suck :( I never want to be that way with anyone especially not him. But this is life you win some you loose some. Somethings stay the same most things change. If you don't roll with the changes you get lost in the dust.... I just wanted this to end the way I wanted it to end. The way it started as FRIENDS

No comments: