Saturday, May 9, 2009

job #4 in 3 months

I want to scream on a roof top I AM THE SHIT!!!!

Okay I am blessed I waited I was positive I was patient and I received!!!

The job I wanted soo terribly bad I GOT OFFERED!!! They didn't match the exact salary requirement I had but they came closer then any other company so far!!!

Are YOU READ??? Ladies and Gentleman of the sneaker community I am stunned and confused to announce I am going to be accepting a position at...... drum roll please

PUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 3 stripes has my heart and soul but they aren't ready to shell out the cash!!! Well Rudolph came up and pulled out the check book! I'm not stopping here but I am on a positive upward climb on this steep hill called New York City living!!

1 comment:

Mizz 1218 said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo