Friday, May 8, 2009

what a day

i love my car I mean its the biggest thing I have ever purchased and I spend most of my income on it so i adore it. BUT... i drive way to much sometimes.. today I got new tires on the front for my baby after i spent an hour detailing her with my step dad last night!

Today I kept getting lost and driving in circles!! i was soo aggravated but after many deep breaths i found my way! Then drove to have dinner with my dad, brother and his girlfriend (she just moved in with my dad and Bro). Dinner was amazing my dad is the greatest cook the pork chops were tender and I love potatoes & Corn so I was very pleased. He of course even had cake for dessert!! I'm TOTALLY my fathers child we both ADORE CAKE!! Although tonight he asked about my Love Life.. I of course replied with NOPE I'm single STILL Dad living in New York it isn't the easiest place to meet people. He also noted that I picked up a few pounds. ( thanks dad!)

I'm so exhausted I finished the night hanging with my step dad for a bit and now I'm heading to bed before horse back riding in the morning. I love staying busy up here is PA but its soo much work to get around! I love the family time I wish my Mom was around for it but I can't have a perfect world

No comments: